Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Home Sweet Home

After 81 days, 34 flights, 35,000 miles in the air, countless miles on the ground, six countries (eight if you count airports) and thousands of dollars, I finally made it home. I had a great time and am really glad I had the opportunity to study abroad in India and travel around Southeast Asia and the Middle East.

Every place I visited was fascinating and enjoyable, but my two favorite countries were India and Thailand. While India may have been dirty and a complete headache, there were so many cool things to see and do. However, if going to India, the trip could probably be condensed in terms of both time and geography, as most of the important sites are located in the same region. I enjoyed Thailand as well because it was really easy to travel in and it was a lot of fun. Thailand is very westernized and there were a lot of things to do there - temples, jungles, beaches, palaces and more. Oh, and the food in Thailand was awesome.

America, F*** Yeah!

I have uploaded all the pictures from my trip. The links are on the right side of the page, but unless you have a lot of free time and patience, I would recommend looking at the "highlights" pictures for the three regions I visited. In total, there are only 100 pictures - all of which have captions and are the best pictures from each region. Enjoy!

Thanks for reading. It feels good to be home.

1 comment: